Hilltown CDC seeks to improve the quality of life for Hilltown
residents by addressing economic, housing, educational, social
and community needs while preserving the rural character of the
To advance our mission:
- We identify community needs through public participation, and
we support appropriate solutions.
- We seek and sponsor programs that promote economic and social
- We actively develop programs to help create opportunities for
- We advocate for services for Hilltown residents in particular
and rural communities in general.
- We serve all who live and/or work in the Hilltowns, emphasizing
support for low- to moderate-income residents and